Studland Stampede - Data Protection Policy
Studland Stampede securely store all data submitted on entry forms, via electronic online systems, paper postal entries and email correspondence, in order to operate the event 'Studland Stampede'.
- Address/Demographic information
- Telephone numbers
- Email address
- Date of Birth
- Next of Kin information
This data enables us to:
- Contact individuals to manage their entry to the event.
- Send event specific information, leading up to and following the event.
- Contact your Next-of-kin in the event of an accident.
- Process your race results
- Inform you of future events
Who we share personal data with:
Studland Stampede will only share relevant personal date with companies necessary to facilitate the above tasks, such as our online entry system providers, chip-timing providers, Purbeck Trail Series results processor, First Aid and emergency services etc. Data will not be shared with any other unnecessary third parties.
Changes of Event Ownership and Control:
If in the future Studland Stampede expand or reduce its activities, this may involve the sale of all or certain parts of the event, or the transfer of control to other parties. If this happens, individuals will be notified, and data will be used by new parties for the purposes as listed above.